Sunday, July 22, 2007




Kreedam-The Review

I never knew that Thala Ajith had such a big fan base in Karnataka. I woke up on a sunday morning and my room mate suggested a movie outing. I was quite okay with the KREEDAM idea. When I reached the cinema hall did I notice a huge gathering. The movie is quite different from thala's other movies,much better than his previous attempts to be frank. A complete family entertainer with no ajith overacting bull shit which makes the film a "good attempt". All is not well with the movie though,songs which are lacklustre and an abrupt climax. But it was definitely worth for the 20 odd bucks that I had to shell out of my pockets @ local theatre. I was a "SAAMY" when I was watching the movie and had to keep it @ back of my mind.

Overall, a OK family entertainer with no double meaning dialogues, not much of violence and most importantly no overacting by thala.. this is not like thala's other movies where you watch it at your own peril. It was a one time watch movie for people who want to watch a movie with your family.

KREEDAM- Definitely not a BOREDOM! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment